Learning how to make BBQ pork ribs on the grill instantly makes you the person who knows how to make BBQ ribs on the grill.
Servings: 2 to 4
1 full rack pork ribs
2 tablespoons olive oil
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, or the dry rub of your choice
2 cups barbecue sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2.Place ribs on a large baking sheet, rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, or a rub (if using).
3. Cook ribs in the oven for about 2 1/2 hours, or until meat inside is no longer pink.
4. Preheat grill to high and transfer ribs to grill.
5. Cook for 10-15 minutes on each side with the lid closed for maximum smokiness. Flip halfway through cooking each side if necessary to prevent too much charring.
6. Brush a thick layer of sauce on the top side, cook for 5 minutes, then flip brush a layer on the other side and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Remove ribs from grill and transfer to a cutting board. Brush on a final layer of sauce and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
8. Slice into individual ribs and serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 hours
Found at http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/bbq-pork-ribs-recipe-164500244.html;_ylt=A2KJ3CeMSdpPDHwAoXmaxAt